Little Spoon Meatballs? Count me in.
Chef, TV host, cookbook author, blogger, and recipe developer Nikki Dinki has created yet another mouth watering Little Spoon recipe using one of our Babyblends (???). These meatballs are meant to have amazing moisture without using any milk and let us tell you, they deliver. Dare to try them? We promise, you won’t regret it.
Spinach Chicken Meatballs
Makes twenty-eight 1-inch meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef
- Two 4-ounce containers Little Spoon Blueberry Chickpea Spinach Pear Rosemary
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl combine the ground beef, Little Spoon Blueberry Chickpea Spinach
Pear Rosemary, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, eggs, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Use your
hands to mix the ingredients well.
- Roll the meatball mixture into 1-inch balls, then set aside.
- Once you have formed all of the mixture into balls, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Working in batches if necessary, add the meatballs to the skillet, and brown them on all sides until cooked through—about 10 minutes.
- Serve over al dente spaghetti and a light tomato sauce and enjoy!