Also known as: fussy sleeper, colic, sleep scheduling, sleep routine, losing our minds.
Regularity: Common…very common…PAINFULLY common.
- Stick to the schedule, whatever method you choose.
- Crying is involved in sleep training (for both you and your baby) but the Ferber method is a fave amongst parents.
- When training, try not to pick them up– it’s part of the method.
- Sleep schedules and early bedtime are your friends.
- Create a routine—everyone loves a little self-care time.
- See a sleep specialist’s top tips.
- Read more about one parent’s 7-month old sleep regression woes.
- Hear from a postpartum doula and lactation specialist on her approach.
- Join our digital community and connect with other parents who’ve been there.