Our favorite part of summer is the food! While you might not be gathering with friends this year, make the most of your new normal by whipping up some of these recipes using your extra Little Spoon Babyblends.
Broccoli Spinach Quesadilla
A classic for a reason, am I right?! Quick, easy, and so freakin’ delicious, this quesadilla even sneaks in a few greens for you and your babes.
- 1 large flour tortilla
- ½ tsp olive oil or butter
- 1 Little Spoon Broccoli Spinach Babyblend
- Grated cheese of your choice (cheddar, mozz, monterey jack, mexican blend, whatever you’re feeling!)
- Garnish of your choice (We love sliced avocado and greek yogurt.)
- Add ½ tsp of oil or butter to pan and heat over medium-high heat. Add flour tortilla to pan.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Little Spoon Broccoli Spinach and spread evenly over the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with your choice of grated cheese.
- Lower heat and fold tortilla in half.
- Use a spatula to flip the tortilla and cook until cheese is melted.
- Cut into slices, garnish, and enjoy!
Whether you’re dipping into this fresh guac with chips, carrots, or even your homemade quesadilla, this recipe is a must-add to any Memorial Day celebration. You can thank us later.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small avocado (make sure it’s ripe!)
- ½ cup parsley, picked (that’s cooking talk for just the leaves.)
- ½ jalapeno, thinly sliced (you can leave this out if your mini will be enjoying the guac.)
- ½ container Little Spoon Broccoli Spinach
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Pulse all ingredients except lime juice, sea salt, and olive oil in a food processor until incorporated but not smooth. You want to see pieces of avocado and parsley, it shouldn’t be a blended purée.
- Transfer to a bowl and add olive oil, lime juice, and sea salt. The quantities are approximate, so you’re encouraged to taste as your go along and season to your liking!
- Serve with chips and salsa or loosen it up with more olive oil and use it as a salad dressing!
Coconut Mango Pops
An easy (and healthy) sweet surprise for your babes and even the big kids (aka you), these popsicles are bound to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 2-3 cups coconut milk (or any milk!)
- 1 container Little Spoon Carrot Mango Coconut Milk Turmeric
- 1½ bananas (we prefer frozen for a creamier consistency but regular ripe bananas work, too.)
- Combine all the in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze overnight and voila! Beautiful popsicles ready by morning.
A Little Spoon favorite…who knew adding a bit of your baby’s food to a bellini would taste this good?
- 4 ounces Prosecco
- 1 ounce of Little Spoon Mango
- Raspberries for garnish
- Add raspberries to the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Add Little Spoon Mango and top with champagne.