As the back-to-school season swings into action, parents everywhere are diving back into the familiar routine of packing lunches. Oh how many lunches we all pack. But what if we told you there’s a way to transform these everyday lunchboxes into something more than just a midday refuel? May we introduce you to… lunchbox jokes!
Sending your kids to school with a lunchbox sans a joke is like packing a suitcase without any accessories – sure, it’s functional, but where’s all the pizzazz? Tossing in a silly joke is the perfect way to keep lunch exciting, engaging and keep your mini happy throughout the day. And let’s face it, nothing kickstarts recess fun better than a good old lunchtime laugh. Here’s four weeks of hilariously awesome lunchbox jokes that are sure to make you and your kiddo LOL!
1. Why was the math book sad?… It had too many problems!
2. What do you call a bear with no teeth?… A gummy bear!
3. How do you make a tissue dance?… Put a little boogie in it!
4. What kind of nut has no shell?… A donut!
5. Why did the cookie go to the doctor?… Because it felt crummy!
6. What do you call a train that sneezes?… Achoo choo train!
7. What’s a snake’s favorite subject?… Hiss-tory!
8. What did the paper say to the pen?… You have a good point!
9. Where do cows go for entertainment?… The moo-vies!
10. What do dogs and trees have in common?… Bark!
11. What did one plate say to the other plate?… Lunch is on me!
12. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?… Nacho cheese!
13. What’s a tornado’s favorite game to play?… Twister!
14. How do bees get to school?… By school buzz!
15. What happens when you make an egg laugh?… It cracks up!
16. Why was the broom late?… It overswept!
17. What kind of tree fits in your hand?… A palm tree!
18. What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert?… Boo-berry pie!
19. Why did the banana go to the doctor?… It wasn’t peeling well!
20. Who is the king of school supplies?… The ruler!