Also known as: dysfunctional bonding time, crying kids and an extra glass of wine.
- Create a Pinterest board – Find some inspiration pictures so you know exactly how you’ll want your fam to pose so you can find the right photographer for you.
- Hire a photographer – you don’t want to deal with a half-broken tripod and self-timer that makes it seem like it’s working, but the pictures always come out blurry.
- Plan your outfits ahead of time – Avoid strong patterns and bold colors. The more neutral, the better.
- Pack a bag – Load up on snacks, a change of clothes, diapers, and any other essentials to keep your young kiddos entertained. Tissues!
- Have fun – stay calm and relaxed so your kids feel less forced to do something they probably don’t want to. Be yourselves and the pictures will come out great!
- Check out the Best Holiday Activities For Kids
- In search of a gift? We got you covered with these 12 gift ideas.
- Join our digital community and connect with other parents who’ve been there.