Parenting is ALL about being scrappy, right? Don’t have a tissue? Let your kid use your shirt. Forgot a change of clothes? Babe is going pantless today. In the mood for a good, seasonal cocktail? Put your little one’s leftover Babyblends to work! We rounded up three festive cocktails to make with those extra baby purees this holiday season.
Cran Apple Bellini
- 4 ounces champagne
- 1 ounce of Cran Apple Pie Babyblend
- 4 pomegranate seeds
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Add the seeds and rosemary to the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Push the Cran Apple Pie through a sieve and add 1 heaping tbsp to glass, followed by the champagne. Lightly stir, serve and enjoy!
- 1 Little Spoon Pear Babyblend
- 1 oz light rum
- ½ cup of organic Ginger Beer
- Splash of seltzer
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Measure out ingredients into a glass and stir to combine. Taste and adjust as needed for sweetness. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs!
- 1 Little Spoon Apple Babyblend
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 ounce scotch, bourbon or whiskey
- ½ lemon squeeze
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Measure out ingredients into a mug and stir to combine. Taste and adjust as needed for sweetness. Garnish with cinnamon stick or star anise, as desired.