Looking for a fun rainy day activity? We teamed up with Camp to make this DIY clay! After you and your little make the clay, try to sculpt some of your favorite veggies.
- ½ cup of Argo potatoes starch
- ½ cup white glue
- Wooden stick or fork
- About 1 spoon Vaseline – after shampoo work well too
- Food coloring or paint
- In the bowl mix together few drop of food coloring/paint with the glue
- Add slowly the starch and mix with wooden stick
- Keep mixing until it become crumbly
- Start to mix with your hand
- Add Vaseline/after shampoo generously and keep kneading until you get a very soft slightly elastic clay.
- It will take up to 2 days to dry.
Need some inspo? Here are a few veggies you can make out of your DIY clay:
- Mold carrots with orange and green clay.
- Try radishes with red and white clay.
- Use green clay to sculpt peas by rolling into balls of different sizes.