Looking for some fun (and yummy) ways to use your leftover Little Spoon? Our Babyblends aren’t just for baby! Give these Carrot Banana Muffins a try—they’re a great way to incorporate your little’s leftovers into a grab-and-go breakfast, midday snack, or weekend brunch spread.
Carrot Banana Muffins
Makes 36 muffins
- 2½ cups rolled oats
- 2 medium ripe organic bananas
- 1 container Carrot Apple Buckwheat Vanilla Cinnamon Pumpkin Seed Flax Oil Babyblend
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add the oats, bananas, Babyblend, maple syrup, eggs, baking powder, and salt to a food processor or blender, then pulse until all ingredients are well-combined and the mixture is pureed.
- Scoop the batter evenly into 36 cups of a mini muffin tin prepared with cooking spray.
- Bake the muffins until a toothpick inserted into the center of one of the muffins comes out clean and dry, about 24 to 28 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!