Is there anything making banana bread can’t solve? Bad day? Make banana bread. Snow storm? Make banana bread. Overripe bananas? Make banana bread. Need an afternoon activity? Make banana bread. Free time during a global pandemic? Banana bread saves the day again.
We rounded up some pantry staples and our leftover Little Spoon for this Super Banana Bread recipe. Happy baking!
Super Banana Bread
Makes 1 loaf
- 2 tbsp chia seeds + 2 tbsp water, mixed
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp salt
- 3½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1¼ cup oats
- Little Spoon Broccoli Pineapple Banana Hemp
- ¼ cup sugar (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to a loaf pan lined with parchment.
- Top with slices of banana and bake at 350℉ for 45 minutes or until loaf is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.