Also known as: work-life balance, a never-ending juggling act, working mom guilt, WFH.
Regularity: If you’re not constantly asking yourself how TF to get it all done without dropping the ball, let us know.
- Check your guilt at the door–whatever you’re doing is enough.
- Ask for help and outsource. From a friend, a hired caregiver, your partner, your co-workers or your family. They’re your village for a reason.
- Create boundaries, vocalize them and be present during family time.
- Prioritize your health and happiness.
- Read how one mom navigated returning to work after maternity leave.
- Hear Lively founder Michelle Grant’s top 3 tips on working from home.
- Join our digital community and connect with other parents who’ve been there.